Flooded Basement and Rising Water Cleanup Service
Basements are the lowest point in a home and tend to flood first during any kind of water emergency. When the unexpected happens, we're on site within 2-4 hours to restore your home as quickly as possible. With rapid response, your floors, walls, and personal property can often be restored.
Water intrusions can occur in basements from sources inside and outside the structure. Excessive rain or snow melt can over saturate the ground, resulting in hydrostatic pressure. Hydrostatic pressure occurs when moisture outside of the basement or foundational wall exceeds the pressure inside. Water will naturally seek the lower pressure, resulting in foundational leaks and even cracks.
- We use proprietary products that were developed exclusively for ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall
- We remove the water quickly and efficiently before the water starts to cause structural damage and secondary water problems
- We bring in dehumidifiers that work to remove the moisture and start moving the air to help to dry out the basement
- Once the water and the moisture are completely removed, we will clean, sanitize and treat the area with an antimicrobial agent to make sure that mold does not form
- We work with you through every step of the process and often times, work with your insurance company to get your claims processed as quickly as possible
More Water Damage Restoration Services
- Content & Document Drying
- Drying & Dehumidification
- Contaminated Water & Sewage Backups
- Upholstered Furniture & Carpet Cleaning
- Roof Leak & Failure Cleanup Services
- Appliance Leaks Cleanup Services
- Burst or Leaking Pipes Cleanup Services
- Flooded Basement/Rising Water Cleanup Service
- Fire Fighting Damage Restoration Service
A flooded basement is not only one of the most destructive events your home can experience, it’s also one of the most emotionally stressful events you may ever go through. Our team of trained, caring, and professional water damage technicians is here for you and your family. We’ll guide you through the process and do everything as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to get your home and life back to normal.
Damages to your business from water, fire, smoke or mold can mean lost revenue and potentially, lost customers. When disaster strikes, we speed to your side to start the commercial restoration process to minimize business interruptions and maximize results. As a leader in disaster restoration, we bring more than 60 years of experience and expertise to every challenge.
- WE BILL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
- 24/7 Quick Response Time
- Best Customer Service
- FREE* Estimates
- Insurance Preferred Vendor & Direct Billing
- Over 60 Years of Experience
- One Stop Service for a Complete Restoration
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- Latest Technology and Equipment
- People you Can TRUST, No Hidden Fees
- Worldwide Company, Industry Leaders
- We do it all! from Plumbing to Rebuild; Hassle Free!