Drying & Dehumidification
Structural & Content Drying & Dehumidification Services
Drying: The process of removing moisture from materials
Dehumidification: The process of removing moisture from the air
Water removal services on their own are usually not enough to remove all the moisture from your home after a water damage event. Water can hide behind walls, under flooring or in your HVAC system and vents. At ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall we provide expert structural and content drying and dehumidification services using a combination of dehumidifiers and high velocity air movers to remove moisture from the air. With so much at stake, we will make sure your life gets back to normal fast.
Five Step Drying Process
- Inspect and assess
Using state-of-the-art instruments, our certified technicians will inspect your home for damage, identify the source, and outline the work required.
- Remove water
We use various methods to extract the water including absorbing, draining, pumping and vacuuming.
Using equipment such as air movers, we help the water to evaporate more quickly.
We use professional dehumidifiers for water-damaged homes to extract the moisture from the air and expedite the drying process.
Our technicians take atmospheric and moisture content readings that indicate if the area is drying, at what rate and what adjustments, if any, need to be made to expedite the drying process and avoid excessive uncontrolled humidity levels.
More Water Damage Restoration Services
- Content & Document Drying
- Drying & Dehumidification
- Contaminated Water & Sewage Backups
- Upholstered Furniture & Carpet Cleaning
- Roof Leak & Failure Cleanup Services
- Appliance Leaks Cleanup Services
- Burst or Leaking Pipes Cleanup Services
- Flooded Basement/Rising Water Cleanup Service
- Fire Fighting Damage Restoration Service
Damages to your business from water, fire, smoke or mold can mean lost revenue and potentially, lost customers. When disaster strikes, we speed to your side to start the commercial restoration process to minimize business interruptions and maximize results. As a leader in disaster restoration, we bring more than 60 years of experience and expertise to every challenge.
- WE BILL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
- 24/7 Quick Response Time
- Best Customer Service
- FREE* Estimates
- Insurance Preferred Vendor & Direct Billing
- Over 60 Years of Experience
- One Stop Service for a Complete Restoration
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- Latest Technology and Equipment
- People you Can TRUST, No Hidden Fees
- Worldwide Company, Industry Leaders
- We do it all! from Plumbing to Rebuild; Hassle Free!