Content & Document Drying
Moisture and humidity can severely affect cherished items in your home such as photos, educational certificates, credentials, identification and passports as well as other legal papers. While water damage can destroy the physical state of paper documents, the growth of mold, mildew and microbial elements can transform them into a health hazard. Don’t risk your important records and documents after a storm or flood. Get expert service and personalized guidance from the professionals at ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall.
We wrote the book on restoration.
At ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall, we apply more than 60+ years of experience to recovering your important documents and use using a step-by step process to return them to pre-loss condition that includes:
- Sorting your documents by their respective levels of exposure and damage
- Removing the moisture from damaged documents to limit damage from mold and bacteria
- Adding chemical treatments to permanently remove stains, mold spores or bacteria
Our team uses advanced tools and techniques to restore documents, including:
- Vacuum freeze-drying
- Microbial disinfecting
- Ultrasonic separation
- Gamma ray irradiation
Protect your memories and your important legal papers. Call the document restoration experts ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall right away!
For more information on mold, click here.
More Water Damage Restoration Services
- Content & Document Drying
- Drying & Dehumidification
- Contaminated Water & Sewage Backups
- Upholstered Furniture & Carpet Cleaning
- Roof Leak & Failure Cleanup Services
- Appliance Leaks Cleanup Services
- Burst or Leaking Pipes Cleanup Services
- Flooded Basement/Rising Water Cleanup Service
- Fire Fighting Damage Restoration Service
Damages to your business from water, fire, smoke or mold can mean lost revenue and potentially, lost customers. When disaster strikes, we speed to your side to start the commercial restoration process to minimize business interruptions and maximize results. As a leader in disaster restoration, we bring more than 60 years of experience and expertise to every challenge.
- WE BILL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
- 24/7 Quick Response Time
- Best Customer Service
- FREE* Estimates
- Insurance Preferred Vendor & Direct Billing
- Over 60 Years of Experience
- One Stop Service for a Complete Restoration
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- Latest Technology and Equipment
- People you Can TRUST, No Hidden Fees
- Worldwide Company, Industry Leaders
- We do it all! from Plumbing to Rebuild; Hassle Free!