Upholstered Furniture & Carpet Cleaning Services
Even a small amount of water sitting on your upholstered furniture or carpets for a short time can cause damage. As the experts, ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall is here to help you through this difficult situation. We understand what you’re facing and that your situation is unique. We provide fast, on-site carpet and wood floor drying. Our technicians are IICRC certified and fully trained in the use of a variety of safe cleaning products.
Our professionals consider the following factors when assessing damage:
- Age and condition of the affected items
- Length of time items were exposed to water
- Type of water that caused the damage
Different types of water affect the restoration process.
This refers to flooding from a source of water that does not pose any threat to humans. If flooding from a clean source of water like this is treated quickly we can often save your carpets, upholstery and rugs.water that does not pose any threat to humans. If flooding from a clean source of water like this is treated quickly we can often save your carpets, upholstery and rugs.
More Water Damage Restoration Services
- Content & Document Drying
- Drying & Dehumidification
- Contaminated Water & Sewage Backups
- Upholstered Furniture & Carpet Cleaning
- Roof Leak & Failure Cleanup Services
- Appliance Leaks Cleanup Services
- Burst or Leaking Pipes Cleanup Services
- Flooded Basement/Rising Water Cleanup Service
- Fire Fighting Damage Restoration Service
Water that is not necessarily clean but is not hazardous (washing machine and dishwasher overflow, for example). Carpet “may” be saved but replace pad. Upholstered furniture may need to be replaced.
Comes from flooding from an extremely unsanitary source such as sewage backup or runoff water which contains harmful bacteria and fungi which will cause severe discomfort or sickness. These losses are hazardous and should be handled with caution. Neither carpet or pad can be saved. Consult a professional to know what your options are for upholstered furniture.
Damages to your business from water, fire, smoke or mold can mean lost revenue and potentially, lost customers. When disaster strikes, we speed to your side to start the commercial restoration process to minimize business interruptions and maximize results. As a leader in disaster restoration, we bring more than 60 years of experience and expertise to every challenge.
- WE BILL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
- 24/7 Quick Response Time
- Best Customer Service
- FREE* Estimates
- Insurance Preferred Vendor & Direct Billing
- Over 60 Years of Experience
- One Stop Service for a Complete Restoration
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- Latest Technology and Equipment
- People you Can TRUST, No Hidden Fees
- Worldwide Company, Industry Leaders
- We do it all! from Plumbing to Rebuild; Hassle Free!