The Two Types of Smoke Detectors
Most homes already have smoke detectors installed, but have you ever stopped to consider whether those detectors are good enough? There are two types of smoke detectors-- ionization alarms, which are generally faster at detecting blazing fires, and photoelectric alarms, which are generally faster at detecting smoldering fires. Ninety percent of homes have only ionization alarms.
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.®
- We're ready to restore your home or place of business following any disaster
- 24/7 our trained and well-equipped experts respond to your emergency needs
- With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say
"If I had an hour to spare, I would have enough time to tell you how wonderful ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall has been throughout this entire process. The crew of guys they brought were wonderful. I thank God for your incredibly competent and caring staff."
Learn about water and fire damages and what it takes to restore your home or business.
- 60 years of experience
- National presence and local expertise
- Expert guidance throughout the process
Know what to do when the unexpected happens.