Why have your air ducts cleaned?
Most people don't know that the indoor air that they breathe day in and day out is dirty. With the modern trend of tightly shutting all windows and doors, and re-circulating the indoor air, house and building dwellers are breathing in dirtier air than ever. Much of this indoor air pollution can come from sources like:
- Second hand smoke
- Cooking vapors
- Chemical vapors from harsh cleaning solutions and detergents
- Gases, and vapors from carpet fibers and furniture
- Drywall dust
- Dust mites
- Human and pet dander
- Air borne allergens
- and many other airborne contaminants
People and pets alike, can suffer from ailments like coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, headaches, lack of sleep, itchy skin, lack of concentration, and many other flu-like symptoms. For those who already suffer from allergies, or asthma, the addition of this dirty indoor air can make their suffering all the greater.
Dirty air duct build up is a gradual process. Every time your HVAC system turns on, tiny particles of indoor air pollution are sucked through your system leaving some microorganisms and pollutants sticking to the walls of your air ducts while others are re-circulated back into the air that we then breathe in.
While, illness is just one aspect of having polluted air ducts. Not everyone in the building gets sick and even those who do, can take months to show symptoms. While good health should always be your goal, the overall efficiency of your heater and air conditioning unit should be taken into account as well. Clean and unobstructed air ducts result in lower utility bills, less dust on your furniture, and an overall cleaner home or workplace.
- WE BILL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
- 24/7 Quick Response Time
- Best Customer Service
- FREE* Estimates
- Insurance Preferred Vendor & Direct Billing
- Over 60 Years of Experience
- One Stop Service for a Complete Restoration
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- Latest Technology and Equipment
- People you Can TRUST, No Hidden Fees
- Worldwide Company, Industry Leaders
- We do it all! from Plumbing to Rebuild; Hassle Free!