Have Your Air Ducts Professionally Serviced by ServiceMaster Restore by OneCall
Most people don’t know that the indoor air that they breathe day in and day out is dirty. With the modern trend of tightly shutting all windows and doors, and re-circulating the indoor air, house and building dwellers are breathing in dirtier air than ever. Much of this indoor air pollution can come from sources like:
- Second hand smoke
- Cooking vapors
- Chemical vapors from harsh cleaning solutions and detergents
- Gases, and vapors from carpet fibers and furniture
- Drywall dust
- Dust mites
- Human and pet dander
- Air borne allergens
- and many other airborne contaminants
Stagnant air being re-circulated over and over again, through our venting systems. Keeping windows, and doors tightly shut and not allowing fresh outdoor air inside. Having indoor air pollution lining our air ducts, and then having our heaters and air conditioners move this dirty air around our home and offices, for us to breathe in.
- FREE Estimates
- We bill your insurance company!
- 24/7 Quick Response Time
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- Latest Technology and Equipment
- Dedicated to Customer Service
- No hidden fees
With ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall, you benefit from more than 60 years of home fire restoration expertise and ongoing guidance throughout the process.
- 24/7/365 – Quick response and action are critical. The more time that elapses before treatment, the greater the damage.
- Industry Leadership – For more than 60 years, we have come through for homeowners as a highly reputable, licensed, insured and endorsed provider of fire and smoke restoration services.
- IICRC Trained Restoration Technicians – Our experts have completed advanced training in fire mitigation, restoration and corrosion control. We also require Continuing Education to learn about new techniques and equipment to better serve you in your time of need.
- Insurance Capabilities – We understand that as the property owner, you deserve clear and thorough communication, and we will give our full cooperation to both you and your insurance claims representative.
People and pets alike, can suffer from ailments like coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, headaches, lack of sleep, itchy skin, lack of concentration, and many other flu-like symptoms. For those who already suffer from allergies, or asthma, the addition of this dirty indoor air can make their suffering all the greater.
Dirty air duct build up is a gradual process. Every time your HVAC system turns on, tiny particles of indoor air pollution are sucked through your system leaving some microorganisms and pollutants sticking to the walls of your air ducts while others are re-circulated back into the air that we then breathe in.
While, illness is just one aspect of having polluted air ducts. Not everyone in the building gets sick and even those who do, can take months to show symptoms. While good health should always be your goal, the overall efficiency of your heater and air conditioning unit should be taken into account as well. Clean and unobstructed air ducts result in lower utility bills, less dust on your furniture, and an overall cleaner home or workplace.
Serving Mississippi in the following areas and more!
Served by the Flowood Service Center:
Served by the Starkville Service Center: