Residential Odor Removal Services
Odors stemming from fire and smoke damage, water and mold damage, sewage and biological sources are an invisible threat that can disrupt your life and your health. In particular, smoke and odor particles continue to be airborne many days after a fire has stopped. Whatever the root of the problem, we have the professional products, systems and specialty equipment to remove a wide range of odors so you can breathe easy again.
Count on us to be at your side, and on your side.
Sometimes, multiple treatments are necessary during the odor removal process. That’s why we meet with you and explain all the details up front. In addition to providing step-by-step explanations throughout the process, we work closely with you to develop the best solution for you and your home.
Our Proven Odor Removal Techniques
We use a range of advanced deodorization tools to eliminate odor from your home:
- Air scrubbers use high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration to remove odorous particles from the air, enhancing the efficiency of cleaning and clearing the air for safe breathing
- Thermal fogging neutralizes odor, using a strong deodorizer that penetrates everywhere the smoke traveled
- Ozone is an oxidizing agent produced by a portable ozone generator
- OdorKlenz® technology contains a natural, effective deodorizing process that removes odors and air particulates using OdorKlenz-Air® cartridges in traditional air scrubbers.
- Hydroxyl Generators use hydroxyl radicals to eliminate odor from the surrounding areas.
OdorKlenz and OdorKlenz-Air are registered trademarks of NanoScale Corporation
What Causes Bad Odors in Your Home?
The odor removal experts at ServiceMaster Restore are equipped to fully assess and safely eliminate smells caused by:
Fire and Smoke
In the case of a house fire, smoke, soot and associated odors can linger long after the flames are extinguished. This means that while you're trying to restore your home, you could be breathing nasty smoke particles into your lungs, in addition to suffering from the stench.
Smoke and soot residue from nearby wildfires can cause interior and exterior damage your home, too. Wildfire smoke can easily seep into drywall, wood and textiles, and fine, toxic soot can coat and damage a range of materials, leading to stains, residue and permeating odors in addition to increased health risks.
Water and Mold
Where there are pipes, there is always an opportunity for leakage, water damage and mold growth. If you live in an area prone to natural flooding disasters like hurricanes, tidal swells and tsunamis, you are also at high-risk for water damage. Without immediate remediation, floods and leaks can damage the structure, foundation and integrity of your home, cause a persistent mildew smell, and encourage the growth of pesky, sometimes dangerous mold spores.
Sewage and Biological Sources
As you can imagine, sewage emits a particularly strong odor that you definitely don't want hanging around your home. When a sewage backup strikes, you want the bacteria-ridden waste material and its accompanying stench removed as soon as possible to prevent coming into contact with harmful pathogens.
These unsavory smells create an invisible threat with the ability to disrupt your life and negatively impact your health. At ServiceMaster Restore, we have the professional products, systems and specialty equipment to remove a wide range of odors and the contaminants that cause them so you can breathe easy again.
- WE BILL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
- 24/7 Quick Response Time
- Best Customer Service
- FREE* Estimates
- Insurance Preferred Vendor & Direct Billing
- Over 60 Years of Experience
- One Stop Service for a Complete Restoration
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- Latest Technology and Equipment
- People you Can TRUST, No Hidden Fees
- Worldwide Company, Industry Leaders
- We do it all! from Plumbing to Rebuild; Hassle Free!
Damages to your business from water, fire, smoke or mold can mean lost revenue and potentially, lost customers. When disaster strikes, we speed to your side to start the commercial restoration process to minimize business interruptions and maximize results. As a leader in disaster restoration, we bring more than 60 years of experience and expertise to every challenge.