Odor Removal Services for Smoke, Mold, Sewage, and More
Not only do odors from fire and smoke damage, water and mold damage, and sewage smell terrible, they are unhealthy to breathe in. Plus, the smells tend to stick around. Smoke and fire odors stay in the air for a long time until they are removed. ServiceMaster Restore by OneCall are specially trained experts at removing these tough odors from your residence with the help of specialty products and equipment.
Ready to breathe easy again? Call ServiceMaster Restore by OneCall, and we'll get to work.
Odor Removal Techniques
How We Remove Odors from Your Home
- HEPA Filtration: we scrub the air using HEPA filtration systems. These air scrubbers remove the smelly particles from the air, making it more clean and safe to breathe.
- Thermal Fogging is a very effective smoke odor removal treatment. We blow a dry fog into your home that reaches into nooks and crannies that smoke typically reaches and penetrates. The fog solution neutralizes the odor.
- We use a portable Ozone Generator to produce the oxidizing agent, ozone, into your space.
- OdorKlenz® technology is applied to your home. This product contains a natural, effective deodorizing process that removes odors and air particulates using OdorKlenz-Air® cartridges in traditional air scrubbers.
- Hydroxyl Generators deodorize the air safely using hydroxyl radicals and can be used on damp carpets.
What Causes Bad Odors in Your Home?
Your home can become infected by odors from several sources. Sometimes the root cause can be dangerous, so ServiceMaster Restore by OneCall's odor experts are trained to safely assess and eliminate the source of the smell. Below are some common causes of household odors that we are familiar with addressing.
Fire and Smoke
Long after the flames are extinguished from a house fire, the smells still linger. Particles from the smoke cover all of your home's surfaces and live in the air. So, in addition to having a smelly home, you have a dangerous home. You shouldn't be breaking in any smoke particles into your lungs.
Wildfires can also cause smoke and soot residue damage to your home. Smoke and toxic soot can permeate your home's building materials and seep into your drywall, siding, textiles, and leave stains. Soot and smoke from a wildfire is just as dangerous as a house fire.
Water and Mold
Where there are pipes, there is always an opportunity for leakage, water damage and mold growth. If you live in an area prone to natural flooding disasters like hurricanes, tidal swells and tsunamis, you are also at high-risk for water damage. Without immediate remediation, floods and leaks can damage the structure, foundation and integrity of your home, cause a persistent mildew smell, and encourage the growth of pesky, sometimes dangerous mold spores.
Sewage and Biological Sources
As you can imagine, sewage emits a particularly strong odor that you definitely don't want hanging around your home. When a sewage backup strikes, you want the bacteria-ridden waste material and its accompanying stench removed as soon as possible to prevent coming into contact with harmful pathogens.
These unsavory smells create an invisible threat with the ability to disrupt your life and negatively impact your health. At ServiceMaster Restore, we have the professional products, systems and specialty equipment to remove a wide range of odors and the contaminants that cause them so you can breathe easy again.
Why You Should Call ServiceMaster
- Just deal with us - we bill your insurance company!
- 24/7 Quick Response Time
- The industry's best Customer Service
- Over 60 Years of Experience
- One Stop Service for a Complete Restoration
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- Latest Technology and Equipment
- No Hidden Fees
- Worldwide Company with Industry Leaders
- We handle all steps of disaster repair and rebuild, 100% hassle free.