Mold Damage FAQ
As your go-to guide in mold remediation, we have the tools and the know-how to examine your living areas, diagnose the problem and take immediate steps to help remove the mold. In mold situations, we will remove the mold using EPA registered products to clean surfaces like floors, countertops and walls. In more extensive mold situations, we will help eliminate the mold completely by cutting away the damp drywall, sanding the wood and replacing it if necessary. And, if your floors are affected, we'll dispose of and replace carpet once the floorboards are repaired, cleaned and sanitized.
ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall works with nationally recognized testing facilities and can provide mold inspection, laboratory analysis and written remediation plans at a reasonable price. We know how to identify and help eliminate the source of what has caused the mold, and implement the proper processes in order to help prevent future mold growth.
- WE BILL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
- 24/7 Quick Response Time
- Best Customer Service
- FREE* Estimates
- Insurance Preferred Vendor & Direct Billing
- Over 60 Years of Experience
- One Stop Service for a Complete Restoration
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- Latest Technology and Equipment
- People you Can TRUST, No Hidden Fees
- Worldwide Company, Industry Leaders
- We do it all! from Plumbing to Rebuild; Hassle Free!