Storm Damage Cleanup Services in Florence, MS
Natural disasters, such as floods, hurricanes, and winter storms can have overwhelming effects on your home and your family. Many times, water causes the most damage by entering your home through damaged rooftops or broken windows. Once inside, water can ruin cherished items like photos or stuffed animals and saturate the structural elements of your home, putting it at risk for even greater danger.
At your side and on your side
At ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall, we're committed to getting your life back to normal. Open dialogue is central to our customer care approach. We keep you informed at every step to ensure that you're always aware of the progress we're making and to provide helpful guidance in your time of need. Whenever you need us, we are there for you.
We're neighbors helping neighbors
As a national company with local experts in Florence, we are more than highly qualified restoration professionals. We're your neighbors dedicated to doing the right thing for you and your family.
- We move quickly to minimize impact.
- We care for your most immediate needs of food, clothing, and shelter.
- We develop a customized plan to bring your home back to its full pre-loss condition.
Looking for Storm Damage Roof Repair?
Think twice before calling a roofing company first!
If you need roof or hail damage repair, you may not realize their may be more damage beneath the such as damaged or missing insulation in the attic or structural damage to the rafters. The roofing company may not check for such problems and put a new roof over these hidden problems that could costly in the future.
What do you do about all the unrecoverable, water damaged stuff?
Often, home owners are left with discarding water damaged furniture or belongings which the city garbage collection may not pickup. ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall provides hauling services to remove all of the debris resulting from water, fire and storm damage.
Tropical systems consist of tropical storms, hurricanes and El Niño cycles. These storms often combine high-speed winds and torrential downpours, which increases your risk of broken windows, flooding and structural damage.
In addition to freezing temperatures, winter weather conditions can include rain, heavy snowfall, ice dams, sleet and blizzards. Dents from hail, roof damage from ice dams, and flooding from frozen and burst pipes and snowmelt are just a few examples of the potential damages that can be wrought by severe winter weather.
WILDFIRES AND MUDSLIDES
Your home could be impacted by a wildfire blazing nearby, even if the structure never comes in contact with flames. Smoke and soot from wildfires can stain your home's exterior and seep inside through tiny, microscopic openings. Moreover, wildfires often consume foliage, rendering ground unstable and creating dangerous conditions for potential landslides.
EARTHQUAKES AND TSUNAMIS
Shifting fault lines can harm the structure of your home's foundation, while the rigorous shaking often causes superficial damage, as well. Coastal areas that experience earthquakes are particularly at risk for these side effects, along with water damage from tsunamis.
SEVERE WEATHER AND STORMS
High-speed wind gusts, heavy rainfall or a combination of both, pose a higher risk for property destruction than your basic rain shower. Severe weather storms including thunderstorms, flash floods, hurricanes, hail and tornadoes are common in Florence and far surpass average storms with their sheer force and potential for damage.
Don't worry. We'll be by your side every step of the way to ensure your home and belongings are restored as quickly and safely as possible after any major weather disaster.
Damages to your business from water, fire, smoke or mold can mean lost revenue and potentially, lost customers. When disaster strikes, we speed to your side to start the commercial restoration process to minimize business interruptions and maximize results. As a leader in disaster restoration, we bring more than 60 years of experience and expertise to every challenge.
- WE BILL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
- 24/7 Quick Response Time
- Best Customer Service
- FREE* Estimates
- Insurance Preferred Vendor & Direct Billing
- Over 60 Years of Experience
- One Stop Service for a Complete Restoration
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- Latest Technology and Equipment
- People you Can TRUST in Florence, No Hidden Fees
- Worldwide Company, Industry Leaders
- We do it all! from Plumbing to Rebuild; Hassle Free!
Count on the experts at ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall for:
- 24/7/365 Response – Seven days a week, 365 days a year, daytime or nighttime, we quickly respond to your water damage emergency to get your life back to normal.
- Industry Leadership – For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall has set the standard for water damage services.
- Best-of-Class Methods – Our methods and processes meet or exceed industry standards.
- Advanced Technology – We use state-of-the-art products to ensure the best results for your home.
- Insurance Capabilities – We offer comprehensive water mitigation services in Florence, MS and have a long history of working with insurance companies to help get your claims processed as quickly as possible.
- IICRC Standards – ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall works with the IICRC to help set the standards by which the industry operates.