Allow us to take care of the ashes and soot with our cleanup services.
We specialize in professional smoke removal and home deodorization.
When disaster strikes, call the repair experts to restore your home.
No repair is too big or complicated for our professional team!
Let us help you rebuild your home after the blaze.
We can help you repair your Florence house quickly with minimal downtime.
Our professional team specializes in home restoration after any disaster.
We specialize in fire smoke odor removal to leave your home smelling fresh!
Have cigarette smoke damage? We use specialty equipment to deodorize your home.
We specialize in fire water remediation to provide you with comfort and peace of mind.
Seeing your Florence home and precious possessions consumed by fire can be one of the most severe losses that a homeowner can experience. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support in salvaging as much as possible from fire and smoke damage. At ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall our technicians are more than talented professionals; they’re caring people ready to get you back in your home as quickly as possible, while keeping you informed every step of the way.
Got Fire and Water Damage?
We're the best of the fire and water damage restoration companies in the Florence, MS area.
Is there danger after has been extinguished?
Yes, in fact, the residue left behind after a fire is a biohazard and can cause health problems. We specialize in all areas of fire damage cleanup including fire smoke odor removal.
With ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall, you benefit from more than 60 years of home fire restoration expertise and ongoing guidance throughout the process.
- 24/7/365 - Quick response and action are critical. The more time that elapses before treatment, the greater the damage.
- Industry Leadership – For more than 60 years, we have come through for homeowners as a highly reputable, licensed, insured and endorsed provider of fire and smoke restoration services.
- IICRC Trained Restoration Technicians – Our experts have completed advanced training in fire mitigation, restoration and corrosion control. We also require Continuing Education to learn about new techniques and equipment to better serve you in your time of need.
- Insurance Capabilities - We understand that as the property owner, you deserve clear and thorough communication, and we will give our full cooperation to both you and your insurance claims representative.
WHAT ARE THE COMMON TYPES OF FIRES THAT CAN OCCUR?
- Protein Fire
Food from the oven or stove has burned, leaving strong burnt food odors and smoke residue on contents and surfaces.
- Complex Fire
Multiple natural and synthetic items inside your home have burned causing black smoke residue on contents and surfaces and synthetic smoke odors. Here, emergency corrosion mitigation is needed to protect at-risk surfaces.
- Natural Fire
Trees, shrubs and bushes have burned and smoke has penetrated the structure from outside, so smoke residue and odor are present.
- Furnace Malfunction
Heating appliances such as oil-fired furnaces have malfunctioned and caused smoke to be distributed throughout the property.
- WE BILL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
- 24/7 Quick Response Time
- Best Customer Service in Florence
- FREE* Estimates
- Insurance Preferred Vendor & Direct Billing
- Over 60 Years of Experience
- One Stop Service for a Complete Restoration
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- Latest Technology and Equipment
- People you Can TRUST, No Hidden Fees
- Worldwide Company, Industry Leaders
- We do it all! from Plumbing to Rebuild; Hassle Free!
Damages to your business from water, fire, smoke or mold can mean lost revenue and potentially, lost customers. When disaster strikes, we speed to your side to start the commercial restoration process to minimize business interruptions and maximize results. As a leader in disaster restoration, we bring more than 60 years of experience and expertise to every challenge.