Comprehensive Smoke, Odor, and Soot Removal Services for House Fires
If you don’t know what to do next, we do. ServiceMaster Restore by OneCall is here to help undo the damage caused by fire and water damage.
You had a Fire. What do you do now?
Our company has over 60 years of fire damage cleaning and restoration experience. Let us help you recover from a devastating loss as quickly as possible.
ServiceMaster Restore by OneCall will identify the type of fire or smoke damage that you have. Once we establish the scope of the problem, we’ll find the solution that works best for you and your home.
Tarping & Board-Up
We will board-up any broken windows, walls, or doors that have been damaged. We also provide tarping for damaged roofs. By shielding the compromised areas, we help prevent further damage to your home.
Before we start the process of cleaning your home, some of your personal items and belongings may need to be packed up for cleaning and restoration. We will safely transport your belongings to a secure, climate-controlled location for cleaning, deodorization, restoration, and storage until the structural restoration is complete.
Cleaning and Deodorizing
After the packing process, we can get to restoring your home. Smoke and odor particles remain in the air many days after a fire has stopped. ServiceMaster uses air scrubbers to make the air safe to breathe again and thermal fogging to deodorize your home.
Regular soap and water is no match for smoke and soot. We have the professional products and experience to clean and restore the following:
- Fabrics such as carpets, upholstery, curtains, bedding, linens, leather
- Walls, ceilings, and cabinets
- Woodwork and crown molding
- Attics, closets, and drawers
Next, we have structural restoration services. We will:
- Remove any charred contents that may seal in smoke such as insulation and burned wood
- Evaluate carpets and floor coverings that may need to be removed
- Inspect the framing of the house and subfloors for safety
- Treat the affected surfaces for smoke odors.
We understand that fire can bring great damage to your life and your home, and ServiceMaster is here to help you bring it all back to normal.
- FREE Estimates
- We bill your insurance company!
- 24/7 Quick Response Time
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- Latest Technology and Equipment
- Dedicated to Customer Service
- No hidden fees
- Complete mold and storm damage solutions – we handle it all, hassle free
With ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall, you benefit from more than 60 years of home fire restoration expertise and ongoing guidance throughout the process.
- 24/7/365 – Quick response and action are critical. The more time that elapses before treatment, the greater the damage.
- Industry Leadership – For more than 60 years, we have come through for homeowners as a highly reputable, licensed, insured and endorsed provider of fire and smoke restoration services.
- IICRC Trained Restoration Technicians – Our experts have completed advanced training in fire mitigation, restoration and corrosion control. We also require Continuing Education to learn about new techniques and equipment to better serve you in your time of need.
- Insurance Capabilities – We understand that as the property owner, you deserve clear and thorough communication, and we will give our full cooperation to both you and your insurance claims representative.
We provide various services for different types of fire damage:
Protein fires are fires caused when food from the oven or stove has burned, leaving strong burnt food odors and smoke residue on contents and surfaces.
Multiple natural and synthetic items inside your home have burned causing black smoke residue on contents and surfaces and synthetic smoke odors. Here, emergency corrosion mitigation is needed to protect at-risk surfaces.
Trees, shrubs and bushes have burned and smoke has penetrated the structure from outside, so smoke residue and odor are present.
Also called Puffpack, heating appliances such as oil-fired furnaces have malfunctioned and caused smoke to be distributed throughout the property.
Our offices serve Mississippi in the following areas and more: