Commercial Mold Detection & Removal Services
Mold and Your Business. Mold contamination is a growing concern for businesses of all sizes. Mold, a fungus that is found in damp places, can grow almost anywhere moist conditions exist. Left unattended, it can cause health problems as well as serious structural damage to your facility. As your go-to experts in mold remediation, we take a methodical and systematic approach to carefully identify the source of the mold growth and help eliminate mold from your working environment.
Why is mold a problem?
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.®
- We're ready to restore your home or place of business following any disaster
- 24/7 our trained and well-equipped experts respond to your emergency needs
- With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say
What is Mold?
Molds are fungi that are found both indoors and outdoors. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are an estimated tens of thousands to perhaps three hundred thousand or more different species of mold.
Where Does Mold Come From?
Mold grows best in warm, damp, and humid conditions. It spreads by making microscopic spores that are airborne.
- Mold can grow in as little as 48 hours.
- Molds thrive in moist environments created by a flood, slow leak, broken pipe or just high humidity.
- Mold needs a food source, such as wood or drywall, oxygen and a temperature between 40-100 degrees F to grow
- Wildfires and Mudslides
- Emergency Services
Don't let your business be ruined by mold!
ServiceMaster Restore works with nationally recognized testing facilities and can provide mold inspection, laboratory analysis and written remediation plans at a reasonable price. We know how to identify and eliminate the source of what has caused the mold, and implement the proper processes in order to help eliminate mold growth.
"If I had an hour to spare, I would have enough time to tell you how wonderful ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall has been throughout this entire process. The crew of guys they brought were wonderful. I thank God for your incredibly competent and caring staff."