Commercial Fire & Smoke Damage
Seeing your business threatened by a fire is a very traumatic experience. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support to minimize business interruptions. At ServiceMaster Restore® we're business owners too. We'll work to get your doors back open as soon as possible, while guiding you through every step of the process.
Not all fire damage is the same. Our fire restoration process is thorough and proven. It includes:
- Inspecting the structural integrity of the building for safety
- Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating all areas that suffered water damage as a result of fire suppression efforts to identify those that may need treatment
- Remediating water damage (if any)
- Evaluating sensitive materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles
- Removing contents from the building, including:
- Collecting immediate items you may need to operate your business remotely
- Securing removal, storage and cleaning of sensitive files and data storage devices
- Salvaging of product stock, raw materials, commodities, and machinery
- Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage
- Performing structural restoration, including:
- Removing of any charred contents that may seal in smoke such as insulation and burned wood
- Evaluating carpets and floor coverings that may need to be removed
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors and sealing to keep any leftover odors from leaking back into the building
- Cleaning, eliminating odors and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore your normal operation.
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.®
- We're ready to restore your home or place of business following any disaster
- 24/7 our trained and well-equipped experts respond to your emergency needs
- With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say
With ServiceMaster Restore, you benefit from more than 60 years of home fire restoration expertise and ongoing guidance throughout the process.
Quick response and action are critical. The more time that elapses before treatment, the greater the damage.
For more than 60 years, we have come through for homeowners as a highly reputable, licensed, insured and endorsed provider of fire and smoke restoration services.
Our methods and processes meet or exceed industry standards.
IICRC Trained Restoration Technicians
Our experts have completed advanced training in fire mitigation, restoration and corrosion control. We also require Continuing Education to learn about new techniques and equipment to better serve you in your time of need.
We understand that as the business owner or property manager, you deserve clear and thorough communication, and we will give our full cooperation to both you and your insurance claims representative.
Don't try to do it yourself!
The residue left behind after a fire is hazardous and can cause health problems if it is not taken care of correctly and thoroughly. You do not want to attempt to clean up your business on your own after a fire or you may cause more damage. Only experts with the right training and tools can assure the job is done properly.
"If I had an hour to spare, I would have enough time to tell you how wonderful ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall has been throughout this entire process. The crew of guys they brought were wonderful. I thank God for your incredibly competent and caring staff."