Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Services for Central Mississippi and Starkville
Get a FREE Estimate from ServiceMaster Restore by OneCAll
Does Your Business Need Air Duct Service?
A vital part of a business's upkeep is proper maintenance of your air ducts. It's important to periodically check the condition of your air ducts to see if they need cleaning.
When To Have Your Air Ducts Cleaned
- You see mold growth inside hard-surface ducts or on other components of your heating and AC
- Your air ducts are infested with vermin such as rodents or insects
- Your air ducts are clogged with large amounts of dust and debris
- Your air ducts may have been exposed to mold existing on interior walls or other surfaces
If you think duct cleaning might be a good idea for your business, talk to ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall.
Air Duct Maintenance Schedule
Recommended Air Duct Cleaning Schedule for Commercial Buildings
|Building Use Classification||Air Handling Unit||Supply Ductwork||Return Ductwork/Exhaust|
|Industrial||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Commercial||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Healthcare||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Marine||1 Year||2 Year||2 Year|
Air duct components that are not properly installed, maintained or operated may become contaminated with particles of dust, pollen or other debris.
Clean Air Duct Maintenance Checklist
- Change air filters based on the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Vacuum regularly to help reduce dirt and debris
- Get your carpets and hard-surface floors professionally cleaned regularly
Why Have Your Air Ducts Cleaned?
Most people don't know that the indoor air that they breathe day in and day out is dirty. Your business could be liable for dirty air that your vents produce. Learn more about why you should have your business's air ducts cleaned.