Commercial Disaster Restoration Services
Damages to your business from water, fire, smoke or mold can mean lost revenue and potentially, lost customers. When disaster strikes, we speed to your side to start the commercial restoration process to minimize business interruptions and maximize results. As a leader in disaster restoration, we bring more than 60 years of experience and expertise to every challenge.
A network of certified experts at your service.
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.®
- We're ready to restore your home or place of business following any disaster
- 24/7 our trained and well-equipped experts respond to your emergency needs
- With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say
YOUR SINGLE SOURCE FOR COMMERCIAL RESTORATION SERVICES.
We are your nationwide single-source solution for disaster restoration and reconstruction services for commercial properties. And because every minute counts, we respond 24/7/365 with a comprehensive range of services that includes pre-loss contingency planning assistance, emergency loss mitigation service, and post-loss clean-up and reconstruction services.
Providing more ways to get you back into operation quickly:
- Over 1,900 disaster restoration locations nationwide
- 24/7/365 emergency support available by calling 601-933-8416 (Jackson metro area) or 662-268-9800 (Starkville)
- Certified fire and water restoration experts
- Proven network restoring more than 300,000 disaster sites each year
- Average on-site response time within two to four hours
Only ServiceMaster Restore® offers:
- A network of certified Quality Restoration Vendors (QRV) across North America
- Experts who undergo intensive training and strictly adhere to industry standards for disaster recovery
- Personalized, helpful guidance throughout the entire process
National strength, local expertise.
A disaster can place your revenue, property, employees, customers, inventory and reputation at risk. When the worst happens, every minute counts. That’s why we have thousands of specially trained and equipped professionals at more than 1,900 locations across the U.S. ready to mobilize 24/7/365 to restore your business with minimal interruptions.
For FAQs, click here.
"If I had an hour to spare, I would have enough time to tell you how wonderful ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall has been throughout this entire process. The crew of guys they brought were wonderful. I thank God for your incredibly competent and caring staff."
Learn about water and fire damages and what it takes to restore your home or business.
- 60 years of experience
- National presence and local expertise
- Expert guidance throughout the process
Know what to do when the unexpected happens.