We have the most efficient and effective cleaning methods and we can make sure that we perform the job in no time at all. We service homes, office buildings, retail stores, grocery stores, shopping malls, etc.
Most people don't know that the indoor air that they breathe day in and day out is dirty. With the modern trend of tightly shutting all windows and doors, and re-circulating the indoor air, house and building dwellers are breathing in dirtier air than ever. Much of this indoor air pollution can come from sources like:
- Second hand smoke
- Cooking vapors
- Chemical vapors from harsh cleaning solutions and detergents
- Gases, and vapors from carpet fibers and furniture
- Drywall dust
- Dust mites
- Human and pet dander
- Air borne allergens
- and many other airborne contaminants
People and pets alike, can suffer from ailments like coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, headaches, lack of sleep, itchy skin, lack of concentration, and many other flu-like symptoms. For those who already suffer from allergies, or asthma, the addition of this dirty indoor air can make their suffering all the greater.
Dirty air duct build up is a gradual process. Every time your HVAC system turns on, tiny particles of indoor air pollution are sucked through your system leaving some microorganisms and pollutants sticking to the walls of your air ducts while others are re-circulated back into the air that we then breathe in.
While, illness is just one aspect of having polluted air ducts. Not everyone in the building gets sick and even those who do, can take months to show symptoms. While good health should always be your goal, the overall efficiency of your heater and air conditioning unit should be taken into account as well. Clean and unobstructed air ducts result in lower utility bills, less dust on your furniture, and an overall cleaner home or workplace.
Proper maintenance of your air ducts is a vital part of a business’s upkeep. It’s important to periodically check the condition of your air ducts to see if they need cleaning.
Consider having them cleaned if:
- You see mold growth inside hard-surface ducts or on other components of your heating and AC
- Your air ducts are infested with vermin such as rodents or insects
- Your air ducts are clogged with large amounts of dust and debris
- Your air ducts may have been exposed to mold existing on interior walls or other surfaces
If you think duct cleaning might be a good idea for your business, talk to ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall.
Air duct components that are not properly installed, maintained or operated may become contaminated with particles of dust, pollen or other debris.
To maintain clean air ducts:
Stagnant air being re-circulated over and over again, through our venting systems.
Keeping windows, and doors tightly shut and not allowing fresh outdoor air inside.
Having indoor air pollution lining our air ducts, and then having our heaters and air conditioners move this dirty air around our home and offices, for us to breathe in.
Damages to your business from water, fire, smoke or mold can mean lost revenue and potentially, lost customers. When disaster strikes, we speed to your side to start the commercial restoration process to minimize business interruptions and maximize results. As a leader in disaster restoration, we bring more than 60 years of experience and expertise to every challenge.
- WE BILL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
- 24/7 Quick Response Time
- Best Customer Service
- FREE* Estimates
- Insurance Preferred Vendor & Direct Billing
- Over 60 Years of Experience
- One Stop Service for a Complete Restoration
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- Latest Technology and Equipment
- People you Can TRUST, No Hidden Fees
- Worldwide Company, Industry Leaders
- We do it all! from Plumbing to Rebuild; Hassle Free!
- We're ready to restore your home or place of business following any disaster
- 24/7 our trained and well-equipped experts respond to your emergency needs
- With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say
When disaster strikes, every minute that goes by makes the problem worse. Don't delay.