We stand by our word, and our customers.
Since its founding in 1929 by Marion E. Wade, a former minor league baseball player, ServiceMaster has stood by its word and its customers. As a result, it has grown into a world-class company comprised of a family of brands providing residential and commercial services to 5 million customers in the past year alone. Our industry-leading brands provide essential services including termite and pest control, home service contracts, furniture repair, home inspections, residential and commercial cleaning and disaster restoration to more than 75,000 homes and businesses every day.
The industry's "go-to" advisor
When disaster strikes, ServiceMaster Restore® is the one company to call. As one of the ServiceMaster companies, ServiceMaster Restore provides guidance and expertise in disaster restoration to get your life or your business back to normal again. Whatever the challenge, we bring more than 60 years of experience to every job and combine our know-how with national strength and local ownership to create the solution that's right for you.
Count on us to help you navigate from crisis through resolution by:
- Combining our vast resources and expertise needed for each situation
- Providing a team that works shoulder-to-shoulder from assessment and mitigation through restoration
- Leveraging our more than 60 years of experience
- Anticipating and navigating the unknown to confidently bring you and your property back to normal
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.®
- We're ready to restore your home or place of business following any disaster
- 24/7 our trained and well-equipped experts respond to your emergency needs
- With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say
"If I had an hour to spare, I would have enough time to tell you how wonderful ServiceMaster Restoration by OneCall has been throughout this entire process. The crew of guys they brought were wonderful. I thank God for your incredibly competent and caring staff."
Learn about water and fire damages and what it takes to restore your home or business.
- 60 years of experience
- National presence and local expertise
- Expert guidance throughout the process
Know what to do when the unexpected happens.